Mercer is excited to announce the launch of a first-of-its-kind career management and planning app: Mercer Career View.
- One-third of employees lack career plans.
- Most employees say they would stay longer if they had a career path.
Our new app is a companion solution to your existing career framework and enables employees to explore career paths within your organization, helping to foster higher retention and engagement rates.
- Attract, retain and develop talent.
- Employees understand how their role supports the business.
- Know what competencies are needed, measured and rewarded.
- Define steps, areas for growth, and pay potential.
- Connect career development with stronger performance.
- Employees can explore career paths within functions and across the organization.
- Easy to use interface that reflects your organization’s Career Framework
- Optimized for mobile devices; device agnostic.
Eight Reasons to Invest
A career framework provides for business agility and delivers tangible returns on your investment.
- Stronger employee engagement
- Improved business outcomes
- More precise talent investments
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Improved resource alignment
- Greater agility
- Reduced costs
- More strategic talent management